Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pokémon Red Mac Os X Pokemon Rom Help On A Mac?

Pokemon Rom Help on a Mac? - pokémon red mac os x

For the first time I have a Mac (OS X) Leopard. I downloaded the Pokemon Leaf Green and Fire Red roms many different places, and none of them worked. The freezing of all aid to the second screen, when they begin. I downloaded the emulator Virtual Boy Advance. So I have some questions for you ...

1. Does anyone, from web site, whether for ROMs and emulators on my Mac?

2. Are YouTube videos that explain it?

3. Can you give me some advice?

4. Could someone please explain what is the difference between an emulator and a ROM. (Also how to use them)

Thanks

1 comments:

weatherc... said...

Well, I think that pokemon should be played in a Game Boy or Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi. Maybe I can try to be

Post a Comment