Friday, January 29, 2010

Beauty Salons And Head Lice Are There Any Good Beauty Salons Near Wrigley Field?

Are there any good beauty salons near Wrigley Field? - beauty salons and head lice

I was a Cub fan my whole life and personal tredition I have is that after attending a Cubs game, I, the bars along the strip Belmonte during the hot summer months, relax the head. I have the problem that most Cub games are during the day and the weather in Chicago is hot unbareably sometimes ruins the hair. I permed my hair once a week in my usual salon Arlington Hieghts but it is going too far away for me right after the Cub game, fix my license and bars in Belmonte with my classmates. I am afraid that my friends refuse care if my hair frizzy and ugly. Belmonte boys have perfect hair and want beautiful hair permed when I leave the Cubs games. What are some salons Wrigly area?

4 comments:

ej105 said...

Wow! A white man with a jerry curl! It has come as something that was from Eddie Murphy to America. Use fruit juices and retain their permanent?

RunAmok said...

First you write, "Belmont". Secondly, just go to the hole in the street and ask the same thing at the top of the bid and his reaction to see ........ you'll love it.

shortsin... said...

ummm this is unusual, rather than take us into the salon every time you try to just play Defrizz a product, you can almost everywhere

devilfan... said...

ur really pathetic I take my time to reach them with the exception of points

Post a Comment